Adolescents and Young Adults
- My Child’s Puberty Already? I Wasn’t Ready for This by Diane N. Roche, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
- Program Helps Children Be Calm, Confident by Lesley Solomon, L.P.C., Psychotherapist
- Launching a Child Is a Balancing Act by Sophia K. Havasy, Ph.D.
- Getting Your Teen Ready for College by Sophia K. Havasy, Ph.D.
- Anger in Children and Adolescents by Ron Swatzyna, Ph.D., LCSW
- Anxiety in Children and Adolescents by Debra Clough Stokan, M.D.
- Academic Anxiety Syndrome and Its Treatment by Anxiety Task Force
- A Feeling of Belonging: Peer Success and Group Treatment by Lourdes Valdes, Ph.D.
- Depression in Children by Debra Clough Stokan, M.D.
- Executive Functions and Competent Self-Managers by Jay D. Tarnow, M.D.
- The Long-Term and Comprehensive Benefits of Family Therapy by Lourdes Valdes, Ph.D.
- Competent Parents Are Made, Not Born by Diane N. Roche, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
- Starting a New School Year: Making It a Success by Lourdes Valdes, Ph.D.
- Preparing Your Child Through Self-Management
- Pediatric Psychology: Self-Management for Children’s Health by Lourdes Valdes, Ph.D.
- Learning Style Evaluation Can Be a Launching Pad to College Success by Linda Narun, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Neurodevelopmental Assessment Helps Children Play to Their Strengths by Lynn Ayres, M.Ed.