Information for Schools / Residential Treatment Centers
The SMART Online Achievement System is a Web-based program designed to help schools / residential treatment centers track students by various their:
The program equips children and adolescents with the tools necessary to develop into responsible and independent young adults. The paper version of the SMART program has been used with success by thousands of students in the last ten years at the Tarnow Center for Self-Management.
Since the program is Web-based, parents can easily access their child’s account online, allowing them to track progress and view feedback at any time. The SMART Online Achievement System is also designed for simple, efficient integration and coordination with physicians, therapists, consultants, and teachers.
Why is the SMART Online Achievement System a good solution for schools / residential treatment centers?
- It's customizable. The program can be fully customized for schools / residential treatment centers. We work closely with you and your staff to ensure that the program is a perfect fit for your center.
- It's transferable. Students learn how to use the system while enrolled in the residential treatment center; when they return home, they are still able to continue the program. Parents can be trained using our online tutorial, so the system can be seamlessly transferred to an offsite location.
- It's effective for a variety of conditions, including:
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Learning disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Eating disorders
- Self-management issues
- Medication management difficulties
- Anger management problems
- Strained familial relationships
- Behavioral problems
- Classroom difficulties
- Low self-esteem
Download Brochure (100KB PDF)